17 março 2007

K3b 1.0 fresquinho!!

Sem dúvida, o melhor programa de gravação de CD/DVD actualmente no GNU/Linux, chegou à grande versão 1.0. Eis o anúncio:

I am proud to announce the release of K3b 1.0. After years and years of development, all the sweat (actually in the summer it can get sticky in front of the screen), all the tears (ok, admittedly, not that many), and all the countless hours I spent on a single application finally we have what I think is worth the big 1. K3b has come a long way since the early days in 1998 when it started as a dummy project for me to learn C++ and QT development. The reason for that (besides my hacking) is the amazing feedback I got from the open source community and especially all the KDE worshipers. Give yourself a hand. Without all of you K3b would not have lived this long.


É o Nero em versão shareware que vai fazer frente ao K3b????

2 comentários:

O k3b é melhor que o gnomebaker ou que o brasero?

Sim tenho de admitir que o k3b é actualmente melhor do que esses dois bruno mas não está muito á frente, é mesmo marginal e eu pessoalmente continuo a usar o Gnomebaker.